Just Say Play – Deezer Announces Voice Activated Integration
Deezer Integrates with the Google Assistant for Easy Listening on Google Home
NEW YORK (August 08, 2017) – Today Deezer, the world’s most diverse, dynamic and personal global music streaming company, is making indoor listening a hands-free experience, as it announces the integration of Google Home into its platform. Google Home is a voice activated speaker powered by the Google Assistant. For the first time ever, Deezer listeners will now be able play all of their favorite artists with a simple voice command, and kick-back with Flow, your personal soundtrack that uses smart data and algorithm along with personal recommendations from editors to play the tracks you want to hear.
With voice activated control speakers expected to be used in at least 35.6 million American homes at least once a month in 2017* this new integration is an easy-win for music lovers who want the best in both music and technology. Deezer Premium + listeners can use their Google Home device to create an even more personalized music experience in the comfort of their own homes. Just say what you want to hear and let the smart assistant do all the work.
Deezer on Google Home features:
- Flow – Ask the Google Assistant to play your Flow and, once you set-up your account, it will automatically recognize your voice** and play your personal Flow. Guests and family members with Deezer accounts can also play their own individual Flow using Google Home
- Unlimited play and instant access to over 43 million tracks
- Google Home for Deezer recognizes over 18 different mood among 74 different genres
- Use voice commands to search and play specific tracks, artists, albums, playlists, genre
- Play all your personal playlists
- Available for Android and iOS devices
“Technology today, has evolved from a one-way communication to a reciprocated relationship. So it’s no wonder that we want to feel as close to our devices as we do to our personal hobbies and interests, such as music. We are excited to partner with Google to give our listeners a voice activated experience where they can play all their favorite songs, including Flow in the first of many steps for greater personalization,” said Riad Hawa, VP Hardware Partnerships, Deezer.
Deezer for Google Home is available in DE and FR and will roll out later this year in US, UK, Canada and Australia.
*eMarketer study May 2017
** voice recognition available only in US, UK, CA & AU
For more information, please contact email@example.com