Deezer Launches High Fidelity Streaming on the Google Assistant in US and Canada
- True Lossless Audio Available with Voice Control
- Deezer on the Google Assistant Now Available in US, Canada, Italy and Australia
July 10th, 2018: Deezer, the world’s most personal streaming service, is giving audiophiles a new way to enjoy superior music quality by introducing high fidelity sound on smart speakers with the Google Assistant built in. Deezer combines the rich sounds of HiFi technology with the Google Assistant to give music fans the chance to stream music hands free in true CD-quality FLAC.
Deezer HiFi with the Google Assistant on Google Home includes*:
- True lossless FLAC quality at 16-Bit / 44.1 kHz
- Unlimited listening to over 36 million HIFi tracks from around the world
- Tell the Google Assistant to play Flow, your personal soundtrack that uses smart data and algorithms to play familiar favorites and new unheard tracks
- Use voice commands to find and play albums, artists, playlists, tracks, genres such as, “Hey Google, Play Rock Music.”
- Tell the Google Assistant to play personal playlists such as, “Hey Google, Play my Happy Playlist”
- In addition to Google Home, the Google Assistant is available on speakers from a number of world leading brands, including Sony, Polk Audio, JBL and Onkyo
Deezer on Google Home for HiFi and Premium+ users is also now available in four new markets: US, Canada, Italy and Australia, in addition to existing markets including UK, France and Germany.
HiFi and Premium+ users can tell the Google Assistant what they want to hear, whether it’s a specific playlist, genre, artist, track or album, while Premium+ users have all the benefits of Premium+ including access to over 53 million tracks, Flow, playlists, mixes, artists, channels and tracks.
“Smart speakers are one of the fastest growing technologies adopted by consumers. We’re proud to be the first to launch lossless quality music on the Google Assistant to make it easier than ever for music fans all over the world to enjoy music the way it was meant to be heard. People have the option of using the popular range of Google Home speakers, or a wide range of other Google Assistant supported devices” said Riad Hawa, VP Hardware Partnerships, Deezer.
Deezer on Google Home powered by the Google Assistant is available for HiFi and Premium+ users. HiFi and Premium+ users can also use the Google Assistant on any Deezer supported devices.
New Deezer subscribers with a Google Home in US, Canada, Australia, UK and Germany will be able to sign up for Premium+ at a special offer of $0.99 for 3 months.**