Deezer welcomes HiFi into the Family
Unlimited high fidelity music now available as Family package for just $19.99
Your whole family deserves the supreme music experience. Today Deezer’s new dedicated “Family HiFi” tier launches worldwide. If you’re one of Deezer’s HiFi users, you can instantly upgrade to “Family HiFi” and get up to six profiles for just $19.99.
The new offering costs just $5 more than a regular HiFi subscription, which means that you pay only $1 for each additional profile. Deezer will also open Family Hifi to new subscribers for the same price later this year.
The benefits of Deezer Family HiFi are:
- Six individual, password-protected, HiFi profiles under one subscription
- No ads and access to 70 million high fidelity tracks
- Filter kids’ access with parental controls
- Unlimited skips, offline listening and downloads in FLAC quality
- Curated recommendations, smart mixes and editorial playlists, including your own Family Mix
- A dedicated “HiFi Room” with exclusive curated HiFi content
- Flow, your “personal soundtrack” that knows what you want to hear by using smart data, algorithms and editorial recommendations
- Exclusive access to our dedicated ‘360 by Deezer’ app with tracks in Sony’s innovative ‘360 Reality Audio’ format
- Dedicated customer service for Hifi users only
Deezer Family HiFi users can enjoy the service on their mobile, desktop app or via any of Deezer’s partners. This includes Sony, Sonos, Bang & Olufsen, Xbox, Google Home and Samsung to name just a few.
“We always listen to our customer feedback and continue innovating our service. We know that a growing number of fans truly appreciate incredible sound and want to share this experience with their whole family. Our new subscription plan now means the entire household can enjoy supreme high fidelity music.” said Yoav Banai, VP Customer Engagement at Deezer.
Deezer Family HiFi is available from today for existing Deezer HiFi users and will roll out to new users later this year. If you’re a new user, you can first try out Deezer HiFi by signing up for three months free here.
For further information, please contact PR Manager for The Americas Jennefer V. Meléndez (JMelendez@Deezer.com)